0.9 power factor, true hotswap, premium modular technology.
The M50X packs 50KVA at 0.9 power factor in just 4U. The state of the art modular design ensures a very reliable UPS system with extremely quick service to avoid downtime.
With a large 10.4” touch, LCD colour display for the UPS and individual LCD display for each power module, the M25X gives you full control over your UPS. Along with quick serviceability, the high efficiency of the UPS greatly reduces OPEX for your systems.
- 50KVA/45KW in 4U gives you more power in less density resulting in an unprecedented low footprint. 500kVA in one cabinet, footprint less than 1.45m².
- Reduce TCO (total cost of ownership) with the UPSs scalable design. 100, 200, 300 ,500KVA chassis available. No need to purchase more UPSs for higher power requirements.
- True hot-swap modular design enables replacement on power modules in less than a minute with no downtime.
- Each power module has its own status LED and information LCD which helps in quicker trouble shooting.
- Battery cold start function allows the UPS to be started without any utility power.
- Advanced engineering guarantees high efficiency operating in double conversion mode up to 96%, saving you OPEX.
- The UPS can intelligently shutdown some power modules to increase total load rate, achieving higher efficiency.
- 10.4” touch screen LCD allows in-depth power quality analysis, measurements, settings and fault correction.
- Shield network monitoring system enables the UPS to be monitored remotely. Various alerts and traps can be set on a range of events.
- Shield ensures in-depth technician training globally which increases service response and reduces downtime for your critical systems.
- Plan for both internal and N+1 redundancy. The UPS can easily be integrated with another unit to provide N+1-3 redundancy.
- You can also add up to 3 UPSs in parallel to obtain up to 1500KVA.
Unity power factor
7" Full color touch screen
Parallel up to 4 units for capacity or redundancy.
Optional network card for remote management.