Unity/0.9 power factor, high efficiency, 3:3 Phase UPS
The Shield T3 series, is a free standing highly reliable and efficient 3 phase UPS system. Shield’s advanced engineering ensures that the unit runs with high efficiency saving you a good amount on OPEX.
The T3 has a small footprint which is ideal for smaller spaces. The LCD and LED displays on the UPS give you access to the full range of UPS diagnosis. With an isolated air flow system, we make sure that the internal circuitry of the UPS is least affected by accumulation of dust and small particles.
- The 10 and 15KVA models have a unity power factor while the 20, 30 and 40KVA have a 0.9 power factor giving you more real power.
- Reduce TCO (total cost of ownership) with the ability to parallel up to eight units for capacity or redundancy.
- Modular designs for the UPS and engineering derived from our true modular designs make sure for faster serviceability.
- The LCD screen has a user-friendly interface. Access all UPS readings, statistics and settings.
- Battery cold start function allows the UPS to be started without any utility power.
- The UPS smart charging function ensure a long battery life.
- The T3 range are engineered to have a small footprint hence saving you space and tedious planning.
- Multi-level protection which includes over-temperature protection with 8 sensors, over-load, battery under voltage, fan failures, short-circuit.
- Advanced engineering guarantees high efficiency operating in double conversion mode up to 96%, saving you OPEX.
- Shield network monitoring system enables the UPS to be monitored remotely. Various alerts and traps can be set on a range of events.
- Shield ensures in-depth technician training globally which increases service response and reduces downtime for your critical systems.
Unity power factor for 10&15KVA units.
Parallel up to 4 units for capacity or redundancy.
Optional network card for remote management.
Modular technology. Easy service.